- April 15, 2015 - Emily Mendez graduates
- January 10, 2015 - Brett Morrison, Jeffrey Rothstein published in Experimental Neurology
- December 12, 2014 - Ileana Lorenzini graduated and joined the Sattler Lab
- December 6, 2014 - Christopher Donnelly, Jonathan Grima and Rita Sattler published in Neurodegenerative Disease
- November 26, 2014 - Rita Sattler awarded Robert Packard Center for ALS Research Grant
- November 23, 2014 - Rita Sattler awarded Judith & Jean Pape Adams Charitable Foundation research grant
- November 12, 2014 - Jeffrey Rothstein awarded Target ALS New Consortium award in collaboration with Drs. Petrucelli and Disney
- October 23, 2014 - Christopher Donnelly awarded Target ALS Postdoc Springboard Fellowship
- October 8, 2014 - Welcome New Graduate Students – Jaqueline Pham, Sean Miller and Jonathan Grima
- September 27, 2014 - Rita Sattler and Emily Mendez publish paper in Brain Research
- September 15, 2014 - Jeffrey Rothstein, Thomas Philips, and M. A. Pouladi publish paper in Movement Disorders Journal
- September 3, 2014 - Drs. Rothstein, Petrucelli and Disney et al publish paper in Neuron
- March 13, 2014 - Drs. Rothstein and Sattler et al publish paper in Nature
- October 16, 2013 - RNA toxicity from the ALS/FTD C9ORF72 expansion is mitigated by antisense intervention.
- October 1, 2013 - Increased expression of glutamate transporter GLT-1 in peritumoral tissue associated with prolonged survival and decreases in tumor growth in a rat model of experimental malignant glioma.
- May 8, 2013 - Degeneration and impaired regeneration of gray matter oligodendrocytes in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!